Optical Manager - Independent Practice - Competitive package
Beautiful, recently-refurbished Independent practice looking for an Optical Manager to further develop the team and store. The practice is heavily investing into their store and team to allow for the very best customer service to be delivered. The position is ideal for a candidate wanting to join a high-end practice.
- Being the leader of a team of professionals including Optometrists and Shop Floor Staff
- Liaise with senior management
- Ensuring clinics are prepared with sufficient equipment and paperwork.
- Carrying out and discussing company performance updates based on branch key Performance Indicator results for the optoms/DO’s
- Ensuring that all customers feel comfortable and respected
- Informing customers about services in a professional manner
- Keeping the patient database up-to-date at all times
- Demonstrating an understanding of best practice concerning use of all equipment
- Actively head up team meeting concerning action plans; creatively suggest ideas for exceeding performance targets and opportunities for improvement.
- Providing information, maintaining records and carrying out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner and in accordance with current data protection policies.
Preferable Knowledge and Experience:
- Optical experience
- Frame Fitting
- Face and frame measurements
- Prescription analysis
- Knowledge of GOS Regulations and Voucher Values
Competencies and Personal Attributes Needed:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated
- Optics experience necessary
Please see last section for REQUIRED attributes before submitting CV. If you have any questions, please contact Jorge on 02071998641 OR email@example.com