If you are an Optometrist wanting a change from the normal high-volume sight tests and are open to considering an interesting, exciting new challenge, then get in touch now! This client of ours is offering you a unique opportunity as an Optometrist to maximise your potential through robust support and training. All equipment is modern and up-to-date as this client is always investing in top quality technology for its staff members.
- £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus (Average £12,000 per year) + 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Pension + CET + GOC fees
- Well Supported role with real development opportunities for an Optometrist
- Flexibility; work 3, 4 or 5 days a week with no weekend work
- Longer testing times and time with the patient
- Exciting and challenging role; not just refracting all day, every day
- Be seen as a medical professional and clinician; this role is more than just sight tests
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Opportunity to work 3 or 4 days a week
- Be an essential clinician as part of the wider community
- Progress and develop your role as an Optometrist
- Newly Qualified Optometrists welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!