This is a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist! We are currently working with a client that gets involved with more than just standard sight tests by running programs for the local health authorities, including children screening, post Cataract work and Glaucoma refinement to mention a few! This is an Opticians where there is a real buzz about the place and everybody gets on well. Learning and development is a key part of internal strategy here and they invest in you as an Optometrist, so that you can get the most out of your role. Many staff members have been working in this Opticians for over 25 years! If you are an experienced or newly qualified Optometrist, then get in touch!
- £38,000 - £65,000 + Fees + 33 Days holiday + Pension
- Superb Opticians heavily involved in the community
- Run Clinics to 25 minutes
- Conduct alternative services such as Glaucoma Refinement, Post Cataract and Children's screening
- Amazing and positive working environment
- Staff members been working her for 10 years or more with some over 25 years
- Part or Full Time Optometrist considered
- Running dedicated Contact Lens Clinics
- Newly Qualified Optometrists welcomed
- Learn and develop yourself in a supportive environment
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, fees and more
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Optometrist, Southend
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly