Contact Lens Optician, Southend-On-Sea
This optical practice offers a wonderful environment for a Contact Lens Optician, where staff enjoy going to work and everybody gets on like a family. Learning and development is a key part of this optician's internal strategy and they invest in you, so you can get the most out of your role as a Contact Lens Optician. Most staff have worked here for a number of years. If you are an experienced or newly qualified Contact Lens Optician, then get in touch!
- £30,000 - £40,000 + Fees + Good Holiday Allowance + Pension + CET
- Superb Opticians heavily involved in the community
- Looking to get involved with more specialist services
- Amazing and positive working environment for a Contact Lens Optician
- Staff members been working her for 10 years or more with some over 25 years
- Part or Full Time considered
- Running dedicated Contact Lens Clinics with a minimum amount of dispensing involved
- Newly Qualified Contact Lens Opticians welcomed
- Learn and develop yourself in a supportive environment
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, fees and more
- Work in a very supportive and positive environment
For further details about this Contact Lens Optician role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!