New Highend Multiple Offering £55,000
My client is looking for an optometrist to work as part of a team delivering total satisfaction to their customers through conducting thorough eye examinations. You’ll also offer their customers recommendations to the highest professional and ethical standards which is something their customers have come to expect. You will have to use your knowledge to efficiently identify customer needs and recommend eyewear and eye care solutions.
You will not only work for the company, you will act as an ambassador, ensuring every customer is welcomed to the store and to ensure their expectations are exceeded throughout their time in your care.
Playing an active role in the provision of mentoring the store team as well as providing technical advice and guidance to the store team to encourage the best practice at all times. You will be working closely with the in-store lab team to ensure all eyewear is produced to the correct specifications so that when a customer collects their order it has a quality seal of approval.
- Competitive salary; Up to £55,000 basic - subject to experience
- Bonus scheme; Potential of up to £4,600 (Mystery Shop) & Team bonus - Sales, Profit & Service)
- Annual leave; 25 days plus bank holidays - Increases by 1 day every year.
- Competitive Market Supplements; Available in this county 2k/4k/6k
- Life assurance cover; 4 x salary
- Annual entitlement to free eyewear; Up to £550
- Private medical cover; For you & your family
- Tax / NI Efficient Benefits; i.e. Childcare Vouchers/Cycle to Work
- Contributory pension scheme; Pension with Aviva; sacrifice 5.25% of annual salary per month (or more if you wish. The company will then contribute 2.50% for the first year and 4.50% thereafter
- Professional development package – CET time & resource to achieve & exceed the required CET points
- Professional indemnity insurance With FODO and the policy is with Royal and Sun Alliance
- Supervisor Bonus: Up to £2K (£1K annual (paid monthly) & £1K on a successful 1st-time pass, £550 2nd time)
- Career Development Packages Dedicated Induction and Management Training Programmes available
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
Apply for New Highend Multiple Offering £55,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly