**High End Famous Independent Practice / Mon - Fri / Training Provided / £65K!**
**London's Highest Rated Private Laser Clinic!**
They're renowned experts in the Laser Industry. Their surgeons and optometrists don’t just use the best laser equipment in the industry – they help design them.
This vacancy is with a laser clinic that is renowned to be the best in the sector and London being proud to the centre of media attention in the laser world and is the first choice for many celebrities.
The practice itself is situated in an affluent area known to be the heart of private medicine and portrays an environment of professionalism and is a company that any clinician would be proud to be a part of.
The company have the highest independent clinic rating in London and are proud to dedicate as much time as needed for each patient which typically lasts two or three times longer than other laser clinics.
They have a very large staff to patient ratio guaranteeing a highly-personalised service collectively having 50 members of staff and on average their employees stay 7 or 8 years.
In terms of the equipment they have in store; everything is the most advanced ophthalmic instruments.
The position is essentially a Monday to Friday position as you would only be required to work 1 Saturday every 8 weeks. There is a training programmed required which take 4 weeks which would also be Monday to Friday in the establishment and paid for in cohesion to your salary.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salaries of up to £65,000!
- Market Leading Ophthalmic Instruments
- Private medical insurance and health cover
- Pension Scheme
- Monday to Friday - No Weekend Work!
- 28 holidays and then 8 bank holidays
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- Staff discounts
- Bonus scheme
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent company that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other laser clinic.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position