Optometrist - Merthyr Tydfil
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join a fast growing practice in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales. This practice holds a fantastic reputation in the local community and prides itself on offering the highest quality of care to its patients. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding practice, led by directors who hold a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service whilst also offering a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optometrist - Role
- Soon to be completely up-to-date practice with latest technology in place including OCT
- Relaxed testing times
- Full professional freedom
- Range of shared care schemes
- Flexi hours available including alternate weekends
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
Optometrist - Salary
- Paying up to £50,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Alex Grimes using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 238 1727.