Practice Manager Job in Oxfordshire
The Optometry division at Prospect Health is recruiting for an ambitious, passionate Practice Manager to join a highly regarded practice in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service.
The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company
- The core values of the business are to deliver an outstanding personalised experience, guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Saturdays 9:00am - 5.00pm
- Closed Bank Holidays and Sundays
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Very Competitive salary, along-side a fantastic package including a performance bonus and a company pension scheme.
- Flexible 30 - 45 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these Include a Heidelberg 4D OCT, Humphries field machine, Topcon Refractor heads alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- They are one of few opticians in the country offering 4D Optical Coherence Tomography scanning
- Very clinical practice running all kinds of specialist services and high end products
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experience dealing with high end product
- Qualified Dispensing Optician on the GOC
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy managing an engaging team environment
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within optics.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs