Optometrist Job, Bournemouth
Part time optometrist opening with a family run, independent practice which has invested in modern equipment and technology.
Location - Bournemouth
- Well established, family run independent practice
- Practice which has grown through word of mouth recommendation, who put a key focus on patient care, with no pressure on sales
- Modern practice which had a full refurbishment recently, creating a fantastic working environment selling upmarket quality products
- They have invested heavily in modern equipment including an OCT
- Flexible testing times of 30 minutes
- High level of support front of house from experienced support staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Keen to get involved in specialist services and would like to take on an Optometrist who has an interest in clinical work.
- Part time position, 3 days a week with flexibility on Saturday working.
- Competitive salary and benefits depending on skills and experience
- Working alongside the practice owners who are qualified Optical professionals
- Fantastic working environment with modern equipment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be registered with the GOC
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Bournemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly