Pre-reg Optometrist, Surrey
We are looking for an ambitious Student Optometrist on behalf of an award winning, specialist independent practice in North West Surrey.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of experienced optical professionals and support staff that work hard to ensure that every customer receives a very clinical and informative service.
The successful candidate can expect a personalised Pre-reg development plan leading into specialised clinical development post qualification.
-The company is a highly innovative, award winning independent offering an exceptionally high quality service, there moto is "To help people to see clearly to live life to the full"
-To do this they follow 5 key values; do the right thing even when no one is looking, set the bar high, know your bananas, deliver obsessively great service, Knowing It start with you
- 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Privately owned LTD Independent company with 17 practices stretching across the northern and southern counties of the UK
- 4 practices in the Surrey
-Within each practice:
- 2 - 3 consulting rooms (depending on the location)
- Experienced; Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians Practice Manager and Optical Assistants
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
Location - North West Surrey
- Competitive Pre-reg salary along-side a fantastic package including paid GOC and AOP fees, Company pension scheme, Childcare vouchers and Team member discounts post qualification
--Flexible testing times enabling high quality patient care
- 30 - 45 minutes
-Working days may vary depending on the flexibility you require offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
-The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these Include;
- Contact and non-contact tonometers (Pulsair, iCare and Golmanns)
- Humphries VFA
- Thomason test charts
- Paperless patient management systems
- Happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
-Very clinical practice running specialist services including;
- Specialist contact lenses,
- Direct Cataract
- Paediatric referrals
- Capable to develop additional contracts dependant on the Optoms experience
-Highly established business allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment along-side a very friendly, versatile team that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
-The practice has a very modern, open planned, boutique style throughout
-All Optometrists work with a Clinical Development Manager who really drives clinical performance and development
-Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
-Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
-Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 1 extra day for your birthday,
- 34 in total
-A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next?
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Pre-reg Optometrist, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly