Optometrist Vacancy, Gravesend
Prospect Health's Optical division is working with a thriving practice that is seeking an experienced optometrist to join their growing team.
This company has a strong track record in providing excellent career paths for their employees through their recognised training and development channels. We are searching for an optometrist who shares in the practices' customer focus ethos. The position would suit someone ambitious, who wants to grow and develop with the organisation.
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our Optical Division call 01423 850452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs