Mobile Optometrist Job, Wolverhampton Area
Family run, independent opticians with over 30 years' experience seeking enthusiastic, driven Optometrist to work across 3 practices in Wolverhampton area.
- Well established independent group with 7 practices
- Friendly, family feel practices where team members are valued and have a real input to the progression of the practices.
- Owner of the business is also a qualified Optometrist and has built an excellent reputation due to the level of care they provide
- Flexible testing times, usually 25mins
- Opportunity to get involved with specialist services such as Glaucoma, Diabetic Screening, Cateract Referral, PEARS and MECS
- Modern practices having invested in top equipment across the branches
- Full or part time position, with a minimum of 2 - 3 days including Saturday working
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Fantastic job security with a successful, well recognised group with the average tenure being over 15 years.
- Great locations within easy commuting distance of one another.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Open to all levels of experience including newly qualified optometrists as you will have support in your role
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Mobile Optometrist Job, Wolverhampton Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly