Optometrist Job, Kidderminster
New Optometrist role 4 or 5 days a week with quality, reputable independent firm, modern equipment and setting working alongside an experienced team.
- Independent practice who are renowned for their patient focus
- You will be based in one location in a modern, smart practice
- Practice which has invested in cutting edge technology and is involved in numerous specialist services
- Practice which keeps its core values in delivering excellent patient care, focusing on quality rather than volume.
- Testing times of 30 minutes
- You will be working alongside an experienced front of house team, with qualified Dispensing Opticians who will do all pre-screening.
- Position 4 or 5 days week, including Saturday working
- Competitive package of up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Benefits including payment of GOC and AOP fees.
- Working in a relaxed friendly team, alongside a fantastic management team, and the business owner who is also an Optometrist.
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be confident and a good communicator, ideally with over 2 years post qualification experience
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Kidderminster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly