Clinical Lead Optometrist Required / OCT and Optomap / 1 Hour Testing Times / £62K!
**Clinical Lead Optometrist Required / OCT and Optomap / 1 Hour Testing Times / £62K!**
Woking is a town in northwest Surrey, England. It is at the southwestern edge of the Greater London Urban Area and is a part of the London commuter belt, with frequent trains and a journey time of approximately 24 minutes to Waterloo station
This company is an successful luxury independent group that is a very well sought after group (also difficult to get into) that currently has a vacancy in Woking. They are top of the range in equipment as well as all the clinically inclined, specialised areas that they divulge within.
The independent has the latest optical dispensing technology with the first ever Nikon Lens & Drinks Lounge in the UK.
This company's award-winning optical dispensing team offer customers an engaging and comfortable way of finding the perfect lenses to suit.
They are renowned as the Home of Luxury Eyewear and therefore stock a wide range of frames alongside the most advanced equipment.
What you can come to expect:
- Clinical Lead Optometrist Role
- Opportunity to join an Award Winning Independent Group
- Testing Times between 30 minutes to an hour
- The Most advanced Ophthalmic Instruments – OCT and Optomap
- Salaries of up to £62,000
- Competitive and Rewarding Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Clinical Lead Optometrist Required / OCT and Optomap / 1 Hour Testing Times / £62K!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly