Dispensing Optician Manager
We are recruiting for experienced Dispensing Manager.
In this role you will engage and manage a team of optical professionals and strive to ensure every customer receives exceptional service.
The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of our growing company.
Apart from being an experienced and confident Dispenser, you should also be able to:
- Undertake day-to-day management of the practice;
- Implement systems and procedures to ensure the effective management of the team;
- Oversee the creation of staffing rotas that ensure staffing levels reflect the needs of the business at all times;
- Monitor sickness, punctuality and general performance of team members and take necessary action where standards are not being met;
- Take the appropriate part in planning for and the recruitment and selection of new employees;
- Undertake appraisals of team members;
- Identify and implement measures for improving working relationships within the team;
- Work collaboratively with team members and other management colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business;
- Lead team meetings in the practice and put forward / collect ideas and feedback in order to improve ways of working;
- Attend and contribute to management meetings and be a proactive member of the management team.
- Management experience in retail and optical sector
- Relevant knowledge and experience in a similar role
- Commercially driven
- Leadership skills
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Benefits including paid ABDO and GOC fees, company pension scheme, team member discounts, uniform allowance, team bonus and individual bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance.
To Apply: Please submit your CV and covering letter below