OPTICAL ASSISTANT | GLASGOW | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | FULL TIME
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking an Optical Assistant in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for
- Booking appointments and general practice admin
- Providing a friendly and approachable point of contact for all patients
- Sales and processing transactions
- Performing pre-testing checks
- Carrying out simple repairs on patients’ spectacles and maintaining and replenishing stock levels
- General housekeeping duties
The successful candidate will ideally have retail or customer service experience and be looking to begin an exciting career within the Optical Industry.
You will need excellent communication and customer service skills as this role involves dealing with a wide variety of patients. You should also be well organised and adaptable in order to carry out the variety of work this role provides.
A competitive salary and benefits package as well as further training and career development within the optical industry.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information below;
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team
- Good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits and Rewards:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service
- Birthday holiday
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTICAL ASSISTANT | GLASGOW | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | FULL TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly