Qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist
Audiologist / Hearing Aid Audiologist, Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care and The Hearing Care Partnership
We are looking for Audiologists to work in various locations including Kent, Somerset, South Devon and East Sussex.
Good listeners welcome.
Some people simply love to help others. And you’re one of them.
Knowing that the care you offer and the products that you dispense are helping people live their lives to the full, makes your job worth doing. That’s why you put your heart and soul into it.
Like us, you believe in going above and beyond to give customers the special treatment and care.
Naturally, you will be a great communicator with sound commercial awareness. Bring us your passion and drive. In return, we will give you a competitive salary, highly motivating bonus potential and an attractive benefits package, plus a great place to work!
Read on to find out more.
Who we are
Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care is family owned. We’ve been in business now for over 90 years by caring deeply about our customers. Leightons Hearing Care, was established in 2006 and continues to grow across the South of England.
Our vital statistics:
- There are 22 lovingly created, company-owned, stores
- Plus, 9 proudly franchised outlets, 2 JV's, 1 that has its own totally unique identity - Spectrum Eyecare, and growing…
- Employing 227 happy and caring employees.
- Helping 1000s of customers to see… to hear… to live life to the full.
Why choose us?
Because we care…
We are eye and hearing experts with a genuine commitment to our customers, staff, suppliers and our local communities.
We see things differently
We do not believe in rushing our customers; in fact we’re with them every step of the way and our care doesn’t stop the minute a customer walks out the door.
We deliver a genuinely personalised service because great service makes people happy, and happy people stay with us for longer. It’s really that simple.
The sky’s the limit
Find all the support and training you need to develop in your role. Proudly being independent means you have access to every world-class supplier at your fingertips. Be part of a top class team to help you deliver the very best hearing care.
A highly competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including:
- An uncapped bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Professional indemnity fees paid
- Contribution towards a gym/club membership
- 25 days holidays
- Staff discounts
Who we look for:
There are all kinds of people working at Leightons that help us run our stores and keep things ticking along nicely. We find they broadly fit into the same kind of mould and they are:
- People who care about other people
- People who listen
- People who want to do the right thing
- People who aren’t content to sit still and adapt to change easily
- People who are motivated and driven and want to be the best they can be
- People who are fun to work with
- People who love life and want to help others live it to the full
Of course you’ll also need to be a qualified hearing aid dispenser or audiologist. Think you’ll fit right in? Then get in touch.
If you are interested in a position with us, please apply directly, or if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion or meeting before applying, send us an email (email@example.com) or call us on 01252 823419.
Apply for Qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly