Super Optometrist - Full Time/Part Time - No Weekend Work!
At The Outside Clinic we believe in making a difference to our patient’s lives, bringing them the very best in domiciliary eye care. This is why high-quality opticians around the UK want to work for us.
We are entering an exciting phase of growth and are looking for optometrists that are passionate about helping people.
Be prepared to leave the testing room and get connected to patients in your community. As a Super Optometrist you will be visiting patients at their home address or care setting. Our goal is to combine first class optometry and the delivery of an exceptional patient experience.
Reporting into Nick, our Head of Professional Services. You will receive the very best support from our dedicated teams at Head Office, ensuring that you can focus on what you do best.
Whether you are looking for a fresh challenge away from the high street, longer testing times to build rapport with each and every patient or a better work-life balance, The Outside Clinic is the perfect place for you. The Super Optometrist role will provide you with a whole host of additional skill sets along with job satisfaction.
What’s in it for you:
- Every weekend and bank holiday off!
- The option to work 3,4 or 5 days a week for a better work-life balance.
- In-house Continuing Education and Training programme
- State of the art equipment including our EYEris digital record system, digital Fundus Camera, I-Care Tonometer and portable slit lamp
- Fully Expensed Company Car and Mobile
- Professional Fee’s covered annually
- Discounted eye wear and hearing products
What we are looking for:
- Superior customer service skills and thorough understanding of sales process with a needs-based approach.
- Positive and can-do attitude with a highly motivated and results driven personality.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Valid UK driving licence with at least 2 years’ experience due to insurance requirements.
- Operate in line with company policies, procedures, NHS guidelines and current legislation at all times.
- A passion for Optometry!
Our Taster Experiences are a great way to find out more about what The Outside Clinic has to offer. To find out more or book your experience please give Alex a call on 01793 648 602 or visit www.tasterexperience.com
All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory written references, medical clearance, and evidence of your right to work in the UK and Disclosure Certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (Formerly the CRB)