Work in an Independent, family run opticians, in an enjoyable and friendly atmosphere where you can practice as a clinical Optometrist. Patients comes first and all staff memebers go above and beyond for the patient base. For this independent, it is all about the customer journey and your job satisfaction. All staff memebers are treated equally and as individuals, you are never just a number here!
- £40,000 - £50,000 + 5 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + Fees
- Quality driven Independent where Patient care is the top priority
- Excellent, dedicated permanent team of Optometrists who are supportive
- Support and development to further clinical skills
- OCT and other market leading equipment
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings
- Offer a wide range of services including Ortho-K
- Clinical Optometry - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 2 - 5 days considered
- Saturdays preferred but open to negotiation
- 30 - 50 minute' testing; you choose
- Progress and develop your role and yourself
- Newly Qualified Optometrists welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressure
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!