OPHTHALMIC NURSE | PRESTIGIOUS PRIVATE HOSPITAL | £35K-£55K | MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- Full Time
Match2Match are seeking an Ophthalmic Nurse for their prestigious Client in Harley Street.
Our Client in Harley street are world renowned and have the very best Specialist, experienced laser eye surgeons who are trusted leaders in their field.
- Rigorous attention to detail and consistently world class results backed up by research.
- A high ratio of staff to patients, for a highly personal, bespoke approach.
- High profile treatments for very high prescriptions.
The nursing role includes looking after the patient’s pre and post operatively. The role involves some ophthalmic diagnostic testing, as well as assisting the surgeon in the theatre.
The job requires:
- The ability to manage challenges and understand the fundamentals of consumer behaviour
- The ability to set personal goals above prescribed goals
- The ability to deal with high stress environments in pro-active manner
- The ability to differentiate between important and urgent tasks, and prioritise and complete multiple tasks
- Good time management
- The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
- An openness to change, growth, and take on greater levels of responsibility and performance.
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and staff alike
- You will need to be flexible and accommodating
- Pre and post operative ophthalmic testing
- Administer and dispensing eye drops
- Education on how to use drops
- Assisting the surgeon in surgery in various procedures
- Ordering of medical supplies
- Stock takes
- Following Care Quality Commission standards
- Correspondence with patients
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing and to hold a valid registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A self-starter, capable of working within a team with minimal supervision
- Clerical and administrative experience using computers
- Working Knowledge of a simple database application, word, excel, email and Internet
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to speak a second language will be advantages, but not necessary
42 hours a week including a 1 hour lunch break. Shifts are typically 7:30-16:00, 08:30-17:00, 09:00-17:30 or 10:00-19:00
- 28 days holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Private dental care
Job Type: Full-Time
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
OFFICE NO: 0208172 0474 / 0449 -- HOTLINE: 07432674364
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPHTHALMIC NURSE | PRESTIGIOUS PRIVATE HOSPITAL | £35K-£55K | MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly