**Chesterfield Optometrist / Hospital Contracts / OCT / Clinical Emphasis / £60K!**
Clinically Orientated and looking to progress into Directorship?
We have an opportunity for an experienced Optometrist that will take you into the scenic and vibrant city of Chesterfield; North Derbyshire's largest market town is perhaps most famous for the distinctive Crooked Spire that dominates its skyline.
The practice itself is a relatively new practice having been refurbished 2/3 years ago and is a relatively large store that has an optometrist director that genuinely never put any pressure onto their optometrists and have patient care at the top of their list and not conversion rates!
They are a well-equipped store having Phoropters in every room in store and have OCT in 3 months and have an established long-standing support team of DO’s that will be carrying out all your pre-screens for you.
The Optom director is an LOC member and her brother who also works within the store as an Optom is the CPL lead for North Yorkshire and very passionate about enhanced optical services (EOS).
Clinically inclined? This is the opportunity for you!
- Glaucoma Refinement – Glaucoma level 1 and 2 accredited
- EOS Scheme – WOPEC / PEARS
- Post Cataract Assessments with Hospital
- DVLA testing / assessments
- Best Ophthalmic Instruments available to you: Auto Phoropters, Phoropters in every room and OCT in the next 3 months as well as the new VisionX Equipment
They are open minded towards any experience of candidates and depending on your experience and your flexibility they can offer between £40,000 - £60,000 and on average they make £3,000 / £4,000 in bonus. The directors are happy to consider people who are considering directorship as they have avenues available for you to become a partner.
Based on its location they are understanding that they will need to offer flexibility in what days you seek to work and the hours etc so if you are looking for something very bespoke as well as a pleasant working environment that can very well, this will be a good opportunity for you.
Benefits for the employee:
- Health care and dental packages
- New Practice having been refurbished 2/3 years ago
- Competitive Salaries of up to £60,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £4,000
- Flexibility with rota – especially weekend work!
- 25 minute Testing Times
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position