**New Independent Vacancy / Aberdeen / OCT and Specialised Areas / £60k+!**
**New Independent Vacancy / OCT and Specialised Areas**
Aberdeen is a port city in northeast Scotland, where the Dee and Don rivers meet the North Sea. It's also known as the ‘Granite City’ for its many enduring grey-stone buildings. The 19th-century Marischal College is typical – a monumental Victorian landmark that’s now headquarters of the City Council.
This company is an very successful clinically orientated independent group that is a very well sought after group (also difficult to get into) that currently has a vacancy in Aberdeen. They have top of the range in equipment as well as all the clinically inclined, specialised areas that they divulge within.
They are an award winning independent group and have very modern practices that have a very professional, healthcare outlook. The independent has the latest optical technology with OCT and this company's long standing optical dispensing team offer customers an engaging and comfortable way of finding the perfect lenses to suit.
They are renowned as the Home of High Quality Eye Care and therefore stock a wide range of frames alongside the most advanced equipment.
As independent opticians, they are free to select the best products from any manufacturer. The company ethos is to provide a healthcare service and therefore there is genuinely no pressure on you as an Optometrist!
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £60,000 + Bonus
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments - OCT
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Performance based practice bonus
- 33 days holiday per year
- Enhanced sick pay
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- The chance to work for a prestigious company, proud of its heritage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Specialised areas - Clinically Inclined
- Weekend Flexibility
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for **New Independent Vacancy / Aberdeen / OCT and Specialised Areas / £60k+!**
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly