Optometrist required for clinical practice. Rewarded for hard work.
Seeking a confident and energetic Optometrist
I'm seeking an Optometrist that is looking to take the next step in their clinical career. The opportunity is ideal for a hard-working and self-motivated individual.
The client will offer a very diverse working day- this is the company culture that they pride themselves on. They also pride themselves on putting the customer at the centre of every decision made. The candidate will receive support from all levels of management, in-house optometrist trainers, and other optical support staff.
The client has a robust framework in place which ensures that all optometrists can continue to progress and develop throughout their career. From its partnership with a top University which gives every optometrist the opportunity to gain a qualification in Independent Prescribing to opportunities to attend CET events and gain CET points, you’ll have access to unrivalled training opportunities that will take your skills to a different level.
- Competitive salaries – around £60,000
- Bonus – Potential earnings of up to £15,000
- Unique career pathway as a refractive provider
- State of the art technology (Johnson and Johnson & Zeiss)
- Unrivalled personal and professional development opportunities
- Exciting training, such as the Independent Prescribing course at Glasgow Caledonian University and CET courses
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Working closely with ophthalmologists and surgeons, providing an opportunity to learn from specialists
- Flexible working patterns for a great work/life balance
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Jorge Sobral on 0207 199 8641 OR Jorge.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
- Full UK Driving License
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position