OPTOMETRIST | STIRLING | INDEPENDENT | £42K - £45K | FULL-TIME OR PART TIME|
Match2Match Recruitment along with a prestigious client of ours is seeking an Optometrist for practice in Edinburgh.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist in our Stirling practice for 2 days per week (varying days).
There is the further potential for 3 days working in a mobile capacity for a full time role.
You will be responsible for providing eye tests, contact lens fitting, aftercare advice, maintaining accurate patient records and keeping up to date with product and professional knowledge.
In this position, you will provide excellence in clinical care to your patients and work as part of a wider team. You should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a professional approach.
A competitive salary would be offered along with Private Medical insurance, GOC fee’s and FODO cover.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team
Job Benefits and Rewards:
- Professional Fees Paid
- Professional freedom
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | STIRLING | INDEPENDENT | £42K - £45K | FULL-TIME OR PART TIME|
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly