CLINICAL ASSISTANTS REQUIRED IN - GLASGOW/ ABERDEEN / FALKIRK / PERTH | INDEPENDENT | FULL TIME |
Match2Match Recruitment along with a prestigious client of ours is seeking an Clinical Assistants in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Falkirk and Perth.
Our Clinical Assistants play a key role in ensuring that our Patients’ experience is second to none and therefore excellent customer service skills are essential.
This role requires a highly motivated, flexible and proactive individual willing to develop their skills. The successful candidate would possess first class optical dispensing skills and technical expertise in their field.
You will be able to demonstrate success in a similar role to date within the Optical Industry. A competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience, will be provided.
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Must be confident dispensers
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Proven experience
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team
- Must have previous Optical experience and be able to dispense at all levels
Job Benefits and Rewards:
- Travel expenses paid
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Private Medical Cash health care
- Pension Scheme
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for CLINICAL ASSISTANTS REQUIRED IN - GLASGOW/ ABERDEEN / FALKIRK / PERTH | INDEPENDENT | FULL TIME |
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly