Optical Assistant - Hampshire - Advanced Independent Group
We currently have a rare opportunity for an Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent group based in Hampshire.
If you are looking to be part of a well-established independent group with a great reputation for clinical excellence and have the flexibility to dispense an amazing range of frames and lenses then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern practices with access to the latest equipment
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Access to an amazing range of brands when dispensing
- Personal career development plans tailored to your interests
- Flexible working hours
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Extremely competitive salary package
- Bonus scheme based on individual and business performance
- Range of additional perks
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.