Optical Assistant - Hampshire - Advanced Independent Group
We currently have a rare opportunity for an Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent group based in Hampshire.
If you are looking to be part of a well-established independent group with a great reputation for clinical excellence and have the flexibility to dispense an amazing range of frames and lenses then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern practices with access to the latest equipment
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Access to an amazing range of brands when dispensing
- Personal career development plans tailored to your interests
- Flexible working hours
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Extremely competitive salary package
- Bonus scheme based on individual and business performance
- Range of additional perks
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optical Assistant - Hampshire - Advanced Independent Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly