Optometrist - Hampshire - Advanced Independent Group
A leading independent group in Hampshire have a rare opportunity for an Optometrist to join their vibrant team.
The group boasts strong links with hospitals across the UK and in the States enabling them to offer a whole range of clinical services (see below), a team of highly trained Optometrists to work closely alongside and a wide range of the latest equipment to provide a more thorough service than ever before.
Optometrist - What's in it For You?
- The opportunity to earn a base salary up to £65,000
- Personalised career development plan satisfying your own clinical and commercial interests
- The flexibility to tailor your work / life balance
- Bonus scheme based on personal and business achievements
- Travel expenses to cover commuting costs
- Additional perks can also be considered
Optometrist - What Do They Expect In Return?
- Be passionate about the care you are providing to patients
- Have a desire to develop your career and make the most of the different opportunities within the group
- Be part of the wider team and contribute to the development and growth of the business
- Assist with the development of team members around you
Optometrist - Equipment and Services You Will See In Practice:
- Zeiss Cirrus HD-HHD-OCT Cameras
- Humphreys Visual Field Analysers
- High resolution Digital Retinal and Slit-lamp Photography Systems
- Dry Eye Management
- Intra-Vitreal Injections
- Chromagen Contact Lenses
- Punctual Plugs
- Amniotic Membranes
- And a whole lot more…
If you feel this opportunity could be of interest and would like to find out more information, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible to arrange a confidential chat.
Apply for Optometrist - Hampshire - Advanced Independent Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly