Part- Time Optometrist and Contact Lens Specialist at Daybell & Choo
Daybell & Choo are seeking a part time Optometrist to join our leading independent Opticians in Sheffield. We take pride in our reputation for clinical excellence and personal service that puts the customer first. This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining our luxury practice. We have been offering dedicated caring and professional services, holding a strong reputation for clinical excellence during the past 27 years. You will be responsible for providing the highest quality of eye care to the local community, assisted by our team you will have access to technologies, lens and frame designs which are at the forefront of the profession.
We can provide a multitude of development opportunities to gain the knowledge you require to provide expert, professional eye care services. You must have excellent communication skills, be well-presented, warm and welcoming with the ability to build a rapport with each of our patients.
In return, you will receive numerous benefits:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• An attractive bonus plan
• Professional indemnity insurance paid
• Private medical insurance/ Life cover
• Pension plan
• Staff discounts
• Qualified Optometrist and fully registered with the GOC
• Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
• Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
• Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
• Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye care
• Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values, and what you can expect from us.
• Part-Time: initially 2/3 days per week including alternate Saturdays with the opportunity to increase in the future.
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we want to hear from you.