Independent Optometrist Role - South Huddersfield
Prospect health are delighted to be working alongside a quality, well established independent practice who are looking for a professional, patient orientated Optometrist to join their team.
You will be based in a modern, smart practice in a small, picturesque town just south of Huddersfield. The team take pride in the practices traditional approach to optics and the quality service offered, whilst investing in state of the art equipment to make sure they provide the highest clinical care possible.
- Well established, quality driven independent group with 2 practices
- You will be based in one practice, which has been a cornerstone of the community for the last 3 decades due to its fantastic reputation and has a loyal, well established client base.
- Working alongside an experienced, qualified front of house team
- Modern, smart practices which have invested in their equipment and technology including OCT and fundus photography
- Full time role, general working hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 12.30pm Saturday, with no late night or Sunday hours
- Testing times usually 30 minutes, but happy to increase this.
- Business owner is an Optometrist and puts no pressure on sales
- Competitive salary of up to £60,000 based on skills and experience of successful applicant
- You will be working alongside the owners of the business and will have real input into how the practice can be moved forwards
- Busy practice with friendly patients in a generally affluent area
- Community opticians who really value their patients as individuals
Key Skills and Qualifications
Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- All levels of experience considered, but must be confident working as the sole Optometrist when necessary
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Independent Optometrist Role - South Huddersfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly