Full Time Optometrist Role, Glasgow
Full time Optometrist, Glasgow, excellent career path, up to £38,000 FTE basic
A brand new position has come available within a highly clinical multiple practices in Glasgow City Centre with an exciting move to a new store planned in December.
Our client is looking for a friendly, customer focussed Optometrist who is keen to work in a modern practice setting and passionate about providing the highest level of clinical care to each patient.
- Brand new modern practice with 8 test rooms
- Flexible and accommodating on days/hours
- Full time role, 5 days per week with 1 in 4 weekends off
- Mon - Sat 9am till 7pm and 10am till 6pm Sun
- All the latest equipment, including OCT, creating an exceptional working environment
- Relaxed testing times of 30mins
- Long term career and training prospects
- Involvement with local University and schools
- Plenty of front of house staff to provide support
- Flexible salary of up to £38,000 with competitive benefits package
- Working within a professional team, offering continuity of care to growing patient base
- Clinical development with practice involved in specialist services
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813 452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Full Time Optometrist Role, Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly