Optometrist Job, South Oxfordshire
Full or Part-Time Optometrist opening, independent practice, modern equipment, experienced dispensing Opticians, salary up to £55,000.
- Well established independent practice which has been in the community for over 40 years
- Patient demand means that they are now looking to recruit another Full-Time Optometrist to their friendly, professional practice team.
- 40 minute testing times for most appointments
- Fantastic support front of house from qualified Dispensing Opticians and experienced Optical Assistants
- Clinical focus, involved in MECS/ Diabetic/ Glaucoma work
- All types of Contact lenses fitted
- Modern, smart practice environment with an OCT due to be trialled in the next 6 months
- You will be working alongside the practice owner who is also an Optometrist, and will have a real input into the progression of the practice
- Full-Time position with hours to suit, maximum two Saturday mornings a month. Part-Time can be considered
- Competitive salary up to £55,000
- GOC fees paid
- Practice which provides a high quality of service and personalised care
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Open to all levels of post qualification experience, but need to be confident, competent individual
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, South Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly