Optometrist Position, Southampton
Our Optical team is recruiting for a high calibre Optometrist on behalf of one of Hampshire's best known independent opticians.
The company's practices are all long established serving the communities of eight towns in Hampshire and Surrey, where they have built a strong reputation for the quality of their professional expertise and service.
The role offers a generous salary and bonus and a unique career development plan that includes CET accredited talks and courses.
The company mission statement is, "we pride ourselves on our independent, professional and ethical service combining specialist expertise, products and value to deliver an innovative approach to your eye care"
- 8:30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday and 8:30am - 2:00pm on Saturdays
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Full time
- Has 8 practices within Hampshire and South London
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- 2 consulting rooms and a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Very Competitive salary along-side a fantastic package
£45,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience)
Flexible testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- 30 minutes
Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques including;
- Nidek OCT
- Computerised test charts
- Eye Care Tonometer (non-contact) and Goldmann
- Tonometry Humphries VFA Trial frames
- Trail frames
Very clinical practice running specialist services including;
- Glaucoma referrals
- Cataract referrals
- Specialist medical contact lenses (Inc. Ortho-K and MiSight - myopia control lenses)
- Paediatric referrals
Free staff parking around the practice
Well-established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
The Directors really drive clinical performance with all employees in the business and promote CET events and specialist development
Established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 28 in total (1 extra day added per year of employment, 5 max)
A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What happens next
Apply for this role by clicking apply and uploading your up-to-date CV.
To speak to a member of our Optical team by phone, call 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs