Optical and Hearing Assistant - Leadenhall Street (EC3A)
Optical and Hearing Assistant, Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care – Leadenhall Street Branch, London (EC3A)
Full Time, 37.5 hours (5 days) per week - Monday to Friday
Meet the customer champion
Some people simply love to help others.
Which is lucky, because as the first person our customers meet, you are a warm and friendly face, putting people at ease and helping them quickly and efficiently.
Whether it is helping customers fit Contact Lenses, choose a new pair of frames or processing their order, you know just how to make each one feel special and show that we care.
Organised and efficient, you will keep the store shipshape, making short work of paperwork and administrative tasks. You are meticulous at filing and record keeping.
Naturally, you will be a great communicator and a born carer. Bring us your passion and drive. In return, we will give you a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package and a great place to work.
Read on to find out more.
Who we are
Leightons Opticians is family owned. We have been in business now for over 86 years by caring deeply about our customers.
Our vital statistics
- There are 22 lovingly created, company-owned, stores.
- Plus, 9 proudly franchised outlets, 2 JV's, 1 that has its own totally unique identity - Spectrum Eyecare, and growing…
- Employing 227 happy and caring employees.
- Helping 1000s of customers to see… to hear… to live life to the full.
Why choose us?
Because we care…
We are an optician with a genuine commitment to customer care. We care deeply about our customers, staff, suppliers and our local communities.
We see things differently
We believe in taking time to deliver a genuinely personalised service. Because great service makes people happy, and happy people stay with us for longer. It is simple really.
The sky’s the limit
Find all the support and training that you need to develop in your role, have world-class suppliers at your fingertips and a top class team to help you deliver the very best care to customers.
A competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including:
· Bonus scheme
· 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro rata
· Staff discounts
Who we look for
There are all kinds of people working at Leightons that help us run our stores and keep things ticking along nicely. We find they broadly fit into the same kind mould and they are:
· People who care about other people.
· People who listen.
· People who want to do the right thing.
· People who aren’t content to sit still and adapt to change easily.
· People who are motivated and driven and want to be the best they can be.
· People who are fun to work with.
· People who love life and want to help others live it to the full.
Think you’ll fit right in? Then get in touch.