PRACTICE MANAGER | GLASGOW | INDEPENDENT | £25K + BENEFITS | FULL TIME
6 days left
- Full Time
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking a Practice Manager in Glasgow.
"A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Practice Manager to join our team in Anniesland".
Your main responsibility will be to drive the practice in a wide range of activities including: the achievement of practice targets, implementing company initiatives, communications and the training and development of your team.
Due to the nature of the role and the practice requirements the candidate should be a qualified Dispensing Optician and be able to demonstrate strong managerial or supervisory experience.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team
- Good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits and Rewards:
- Professional Fees Paid
- Professional freedom
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service
- Birthday holiday
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for PRACTICE MANAGER | GLASGOW | INDEPENDENT | £25K + BENEFITS | FULL TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly