Super Optom - Flexible 3,4 or 5 days a week - No weekend work! - North Wales
Reporting to Nick our Head of Professional Services.
At The Outside Clinic we believe in making a difference to our patient’s lives, bringing them the very best in domiciliary eye care. This is why high quality opticians around the UK want to work for us. We are entering an exciting phase of growth and are looking for opticians that are passionate about helping people to join our team. As a Super Optom you will be visiting patients at their home address or care setting. Be prepared to leave the testing room and get connected to patients in your community. Our goal is to combine first class optometry and the delivery of an exceptional patient experience.
This is a perfect position if you are seeking a new challenge. The Super Optom role will provide you with a whole host of additional skill sets along with job satisfaction. If all this wasn’t enough you will get every weekend and bank holiday off to enjoy too!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Every weekend and bank holiday off!
- The option to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week for a better work-life balance.
- In-house Continuing Education and Training programme.
- State of the art equipment including our EYEris digital record system, portable slit lamp, digital fundus camera, tonometer and indirect binocular ophthalmoscope.
- Fully expensed company car.
- GOC fees are covered annually.
- Discounted eye wear and hearing products.
- We pride ourselves on the support we are able to offer our professional staff in all areas.Our dedicated Professional Services team are always hear to help and give advice.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Superior customer service skills and thorough understanding of sales process with a needs based approach.
- Awesome, positive, can-do attitude. Highly motivated, results driven personality.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Very organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work and problem solve independently in a mobile environment.
- Valid UK driving licence with at least 2 years experience due to insurance requirements.
- Operate in line with company policies, procedures, NHS guidelines and current legislation at all times.
- A passion for optometry!
All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory written references, medical clearance, and evidence of your right to work in the UK and Disclosure Certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (Formerly the CRB)