Optometrist Role, West Midlands
Fully Independent Practice based near Stourbridge area seeks quality focussed Optometrist to undertake flexible role full or part time with highly experienced and future focussed aspiring optical team.
This is an exceptional prospect in a highly competitive area of the West Midlands so do not delay contacting us today if you'd like to be considered whilst the prospect is still available.
- Flexible opportunity requiring 3-5 working days
- General working hours 9am - 5:30pm Mon to Fri (flexible though to leave early once last test completed)
- Saturdays working generally just a half and no Sundays required
- Only alternate Saturdays required offering great work life balance
- Flexible 20-30 minute test times to suit client requirements
- Opportunity to progress in shared care and diabetic services
- Access excellent testing facilities including fundus and OCT
- Highly customer focussed team with excellent support from qualified Dispensers and Managers with 25 years + experience
- Company boasts exceptional levels of staff retention and is indicative of their appreciative, flexible, supportive and future focussed directorship
- Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Optometrist who can work well as part of a team
- Opportunity open to all levels of experience
- All candidates should have great passion for client care and be able to demonstrate effective levels of professional commercial awareness
- Highly competitive salary of up to £45,000+
- Rare and highly sought after profit share options with tenure
- All other benefits including holiday allowance are negotiable with this highly personable and understanding employer
- Modern recently refurbished practices that have been established 15-20 years +
- Future focussed and expanding independent Optical team with excellent reputation for great service and being an exceptional place to work
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact the Optical division on 01423 813452 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm