Domiciliary Optometrist - East London & Essex
An outstanding opportunity for an Optometrist to work as part of Specsavers Home Visits, operating in East London and Essex.
We are looking for a dedicated clinician that will revel in the opportunity of real professional freedom. This is a role in which you can be sure to truly make a difference to your patients’ lives and be duly recognised and rewarded for it in the process.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional base salary of up to £62,000 dependent on experience
- Opportunity to achieve a substantial welcome bonus in addition
- Annual salary reviews
- Monday to Friday working, with no bank holidays or weekends
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to complete Specsavers JVP Pathway
- Enhanced Optical Services accreditations available
- GOC fees paid
- Combined store and domiciliary work in dual role if preferred
- Pension Scheme
- £15,000 Welcome for those joining outside of Specsavers
Each day, you will go above and beyond providing a traditional eye test to our valued customers. As a qualified Optometrist working with Specsavers Home Visits, you will need to be empathetic and sensitive to the needs of the patient, clinically aware and confident and provide excellence in customer service with an awareness of the commercial needs of the business.
All equipment provided is state-of-the-art and portable and you will always be accompanied by an experienced Dispenser, meaning you will have all the tools and support you need to perform a thorough and comprehensive eye test.
If you’re ready for a new challenge and looking for a clinically and personally rewarding role - we'd love to hear from you. Please get in touch on 01566 771 888 or email@example.com.
Find out more about the dignity in home visits by reading this article by Tina Dickinson, a Director at Specsavers Home Visits.