An award winning independent Opticians based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire are looking to recruit an Optical Assistant to work 4 or 5 days a week.
Optical Assistant - The Practice
- Brand new, modern practice
- High profile shopping centre location
- Excellent brand reputation
- Busy practice with plenty to do
- Excellent frame and lens choices
- State of the art
- Nearest underground stations are Shepherd's Bush and Wood Lane.
Optical Assistant - The Role
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking and managing appointments
- Supporting the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians
- Frame styling and dispensing
- Measurements, collections, adjustments etc
- Ordering and stock management
- Working 37.5 hours a week which will include a weekend day
- Paying between £18,000 to £20,000
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within an Opticians
- Ability to dispense lenses to all levels
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Computer literate
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.