This store prides itself on great customer service and an environment which is not pressured when it comes to conversions or sales targets; you are a clinician and that is what this store wants you to be. There is no divide between the retail and clinical staff, everybody gets on well and the store is a very sociable place to work! Training and clinical development is of key importance, therefore this employer will invest in you to become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services as well as provide leadership training to help you progress even further! For the right person, there is even partnership opportunities from the get go so if you are interested in stepping up and owning your own store, then get in touch! For anyone who is at the start of their Optometrist career, this is a fantastic place to learn and develop, so we would love to hear from newly or recently qualified Optometrists too!
- £42,000 - £70,000 OTE £75,000 + Good Annual Leave + Pension + Professional fees paid + Healthcare/Medical + CET
- Well respected Opticians in a brand-new store.
- Flexibility around weekends; up for negotiation.
- Work closely with local NHS delivering services in emergency eyecare, glaucoma and more.
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Regular clinical meetings to discuss best practice and different cases.
- Train to become an Optometrist Independent Prescriber.
- Part or Full Time considered.
- Be a clinical Optometrist and become an independent prescriber.
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited.
- Work with equipment such as an OCT and Vision X.
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams.
- Directorship / Partnership Opportunities.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, Healthcare and Paid for accreditations.
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT and Vision X.
- Amazing progression opportunities available.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!