Dispensing Optician role - Portsmouth, Hampshire
An exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic Dispensing Optician to join a small, family run independent group of practices. Over two decades, a husband-and-wife duo and their expert team have become renowned for offering one of the most innovative and bespoke optician's services across Hampshire.
Founded on a core ethos of clinical excellence and not rushing patients, the practice in question has the accolade of being the first UK opticians practice to invest in the revolutionary Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) scanner in 2002. This dedication has continued to offer the latest optical services and the company is constantly on the lookout for ways to innovate with pioneering technology.
Our client is looking for a knowledgeable; customer orientated Dispensing Optician to take a key role working within their current team.
Family run, traditional group of 5 independent practices based in Hampshire, who put a strong focus on customer service.
- The practice is well established in the community with a loyal patient base.
- Opportunity with a close knit, experienced, professional team with hands on, supportive Owners.
- Smart, modern and up to date practice with a wide variety of frames on offer.
- No late night or Sunday hours and only half a day on a Saturday, providing the successful applicant an excellent work life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
Location - Portsmouth, Fratton
- This is a full or part time opportunity (3.5 days).
- Our client is offering a competitive remuneration scheme
- Well established, successful independent practices
- Opportunity to play a key part in the development of the practices.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850 417 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Dispensing Optician role - Portsmouth, Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly