Lab Technician Manager Job, Leeds
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre Laboratory Manager to head the Optical Lab team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic amount of support and a genuinely market-leading career development programme.
As an Optical Lab Manager you would be a key part of the team and have a real say in how the lab business is run. You would operate in an environment where ideas are heard and your skills, experience and creativity can impact the business directly on a daily basis.
Our client runs a very successful opticians business that operate within very high ethical standards, putting the customer first and sitting patient care as their primary objective.
Location - Leeds
- You will be running a modern lab, which glazes for 2 stores in the area
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Strictly full time role
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience managing in the optical sector is needed
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Our client is looking for a diligent Optical Lab Manager to complement their existing team and assist in ensuring that efficiency and quality are maintained to meet patient expectations
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850419.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs