Optometrist role - Clinical Lead - Competitive package
This company is an ever-growing independent group that currently has a vacancy in Woking. They work with some of the top equipment in the UK as well as all the clinically inclined, specialised areas and Lenses that they deliver with.
The independent has the latest optical dispensing technology. Their award-winning optical dispensing team offer customers an engaging and comfortable way of finding the perfect lenses to suit and making sure that they are as efficient as can be so the customer's journey was enjoyable and practical.
They are renowned as the Home of Luxury Eyewear and therefore stock a wide range of frames alongside the most advanced equipment.
They are seeking someone to become the Lead Clinician in store with scope to further progress in a more regional role (performance dependent). You will be expected to drive specialist contact lenses, build the clinics, build a further patient base and working with the local Ophthalmologists. You will not be expected to run the Business and Operations side of the company, it will be solely clinical!
What you can come to expect:
- Opportunity to join an Award Winning Independent Group
- Training from an renowned Refractive Surgeon
- Opportunity to become a refractive Optometrist using global eye-care brand Technolas (Bausch and Lomb)
- Testing Times between 30 minutes to an hour
- The Most advanced Ophthalmic Instruments – OCT
- Salaries of up to £60,000
- Competitive and Rewarding Bonus Scheme
Have you ever wanted to improve your skills clinically both within Core Optics primarily as well as a potential interest in a niche sector such as Laser?
If so, please don’t hesitate to email or contact me on the numbers below as I’d be happy to discuss this role as well as the company further so we can decide if it’s the right opportunity for you.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior managing consultant, Matthew Hunt on 0203 371 0965 OR Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position