Optometrist - Cambridge (Maternity cover)
Optometrist (Maternity cover) - David Clulow Opticians
Highly competitive salary + bonus up to 20% + company benefits
Relocation package available
See the difference. By joining David Clulow Opticians you will be part of Luxottica Group S.p.a, the world-leading eyewear manufacturer and retailer, A heritage of Optical Excellence, we are always on the lookout for passionate and enthusiastic people. Whether you're an experienced or talented newly qualified, enhance your career here.
As an Optometrist you will work as part of a team delivering total satisfaction to our customers through conducting thorough eye examinations, contact lens assessments and aftercare.
An Optometrist at David Clulow can expect:
- 37.5 hours per week (Full Time)
- Part-time opportunities also available
- 20% bonus potential – paid quarterly and incentives
- Healthcare, life insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Free eye tests
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and career development
- working with top quality equipment (OCT)
- Pioneers of contact lens
- Be a part of the fashion side of optical wear (up to date styles) & luxury brands
An Optometrist at David Clulow will need to have:
- CET statutory requirement completed
- You must be a qualified Optometrist with a degree in Optometry and be a member of the General Optical Council
- Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
To apply for the role of Optometrist, please submit your CV below.