Optometrist Role, Kettering
Full time Optometrist opportunity with well-established, clinically excellent, independent firm, modern equipment inc. OCT, experienced team with fantastic support and progression.
* Forward thinking independent group of 6 practices.
* Well established, smart practices who take pride in patient engagement and are proactive about patient care.
* Modern practices which have invested in test room equipment, including an OCT, creating a state of the art working environment.
* Clinically excellent practices who take a keen interest in getting involved in specialist ser-vices.
* Test times of 30 mins, but these are flexible dependant on patient requirements.
* Working as a key member of a committed, professional team including qualified Dispensing Opticians, experienced Optical Assistants, and other Optometrists with a wide variety of experience and skills.
* Full time position, usually 8.45am - 5.30pm, including some Saturdays.
* Competitive salary £40,000 - £55,000
* No Sunday or late night working
* Working in a relaxed friendly team, alongside the practice owners having a real say in the development of the business
* Opportunity to take a lead role and be heavily involved in the clinical development of the practice
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
* GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Role, Kettering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly