Brilliant Optometrist opportunity in a store with a top range of the latest equipment, including an OCT, where you can get involved with enhanced Optical Services such as Glaucoma Refinement, Cataract Referrals, Ortho-K, Colourimetry and more!
Be supported with qualified support staff and a fantastic Store Manager that ensures the practice is organised and stable, making your life a lot easier. Benefit from having a bonus even though there are no hard targets and no pressure, so be confident you are rewarded additionally for your hard work whilst focussing on delivering quality. This would suit an Optometrist with a couple of years post qualification experience. However, all Optometrists are welcome. This is an excellent position to enquire about!
- £45,000 - £55,000 OTE £61,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Professional fees paid + Healthcare/Medical cashback + working + CET
- Woking (Commutable from London within 30 minutes)
- Superb Independent
- Ultra-modern practice which has an OCT
- Support and development to gain enhanced accreditations as an Optometrist
- Quality Driven
- Test between 30 minutes up to one hour
- Family-feel about the store
- 4 - 5 days considered
- Longer testing times - deliver quality not quantity
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Progress and develop your role as an Optometrist
- Earn bonus even though there are no pressured targets
- All applicants welcomed but you must be registered with the General Optical Council
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including bonus, pension, Healthcare and 33 days holiday
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!