A company that values hard AND on a Monday to Friday basis? Fantastic Opportunity!
Seeking a Confident and Energetic Optometrist
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Optometrist looking to be rewarded for your hard work?
My client is the UK's best provider of domiciliary eye care, and is seeking a confident and energetic Optometrist that has a real sense of drive and wants to deliver great quality of care to patients that need eye exams in the comforts of their own homes. This opportunity will see you travel across Hampshire, but never more than an hour's drive from your own home. It is a really great opportunity to have a diversified, and exciting, day that any High Street Optician just cannot offer.
The company is very clinically-focused and will provide you with all of the equipment you could ever need, including the latest diagnostic equipment for tonometry and fundus photography. State of the art technology is provided to keep the optometrist informed of their schedule: everyone is equipped with hand-held internet access computers with instant updates and downloadable routes.
This is a really great opportunity which offers a way to increase your skill set like no other- all whilst having weekends and Bank Holidays off.
- A competitive salary (up to £55,000 basic) and an unrivalled Bonus Scheme (top Optometrist can earn up to £20,000 extra and £12,000 on average).
- Annual Rewards such as Employee of the Year, Three ‘treat’ days for 100% attendance, Staff Discounts, Birthday Recognition and Childcare Vouchers.
- Fully expensed Company Car is provided along with Satellite Navigation and Telematics System
- Up to 1 hour testing times
- Provision of a mobile phone, Laptop, Tablet PC or PDA/Sat Nav.
- No weekend working and flexible working hours.
- Up to 30 days holiday entitlement
- Private Pension Scheme matched up to 5% of gross salary contribution
- GOC fees paid for
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Jorge Sobral on 0207 199 8641 OR Jorge.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
- Full UK Driving License
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position