Optometrist Role, Inch
Full time Optometrist, Inch Area, excellent career path, up to £50,000 basic
Prospect Health are excited to be working with the UK's market leader in complete eye care solutions.
Our client has invested heavily in clinics, equipment and its people over recent years and is proud of the values they work too.
This employer truly has your best interests at heart and can genuinely offer some of the best training, development and career progression available in the market to date.
* Patients are for life - care for each stage of their patients eye health
* State of the art, advanced testing equipment, including Zeiss and Johnson & Johnson
* OCT expected to be rolled out across all clinics by the end of the year
* Industry leading remuneration package
* Clinical performance-based incentives, so everyone works as a team
* Clear and transparent career path where you choose the direction you want to go
* Support and encourage personal development and will invest the time to train you
* Flexible working patterns, meaning you get a good work and personal life balance
* Not a sales-based environment with pressure to hard sell to patients
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813 452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Role, Inch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly