Contact Lens Optician Opportunity, Southport
High end Independent Practice seeks quality focussed Contact Lens Optician to undertake a part time role with highly experienced and future focussed aspiring optical team.
This is an exceptional prospect in a highly competitive area so do not delay contacting us today if you'd like to be considered whilst the prospect is still available.
Location - Southport
* General working hours 9am - 5:30pm Mon to Sat
* No Sundays required
* Part time role - needing 2/3 days over each week
* Working with high end product range
* Highly customer focussed team offering high quality customer service
* Company boasts exceptional levels of staff retention and is indicative of their appreciative, flexible, supportive and future focussed directorship
* You need to be a fully qualified Dispensing Optician + Contact Lens Optician who is registered on the GOC
* You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* All candidates should have great passion for client care and be able to demonstrate effective levels of professional commercial awareness
* The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, hardworking, and have a passion for optics
* You need to be self-motivated and be confident to work on your own
* Highly competitive salary with additional bonus schemes on top
* Diverse benefits package
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Future focussed and expanding independent Optical team with excellent reputation for great service and being an exceptional place to work
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Natasha in the Optical division on 01423 850419 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Contact Lens Optician Opportunity, Southport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly