Dispensing Optician Job, West Sussex
A Highly successful independent optician's is looking for a high calibre dispensing optician to become a pivotal part of their team and business. Within this company you would operate in an environment where ideas are heard and your skills, experience and creativity can impact the business directly on a daily basis.
The company in question prides itself with tailored ophthalmic care to their patient's individual needs right from the start since their inception in 1983. They have a team of GOC-registered Dispensing Opticians instead of a sales person to dispense and fit all eyewear. This ensures a prefect, pressure free, working environment
The successful candidate will be expected to make sure all eyewear is dispensed accurately and professionally while giving advice and opinions to ensure that all patients eyewear suit their needs and fit well. Producing beautiful comfortable eyewear for their patients is at the very core of the practice.
* Very Competitive salary up to £35,000 and a company pension scheme
* Free parking on site
* The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide up to date screening and investigative techniques.
* Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
* Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
* Excellent long term career prospects. Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
* A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposal allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients
Key Skills and Qualifications
* DO qualification essential
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
* Some experienced with high value dispensing preferable
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com