Situated in Norwich, this highly regarded and Professional Independent Practice are seeking an Optometrist on a 4-5 day basis.
This Practice has great Links with the CCG’s, Universities and Hospitals and is a fantastic environment for an Optometrist wanting to be part of an established Independent set-up.
A practice who truly value their staff, they offer 30 days holiday + Bank holidays package. Perfect for the Optometrist seeking an excellent work life balance.
• 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A truly clinical environment with a relaxed family feel
• Fully Paperless system
• Excellent support with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and working alongside fellow Optometrists
• Regular training and CET Points
• Opportunity to obtain qualifications in Glaucoma, Cataract and MECS
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00-17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• 5 Test Rooms
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £61,000 + Professional Fees
• 30 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01618500376 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly